Sunday, July 15, 2012

Le professional

So for the first Sunday evening in aaaages I haven't been a serious funk about heading back to work tomorrow.

Not for any particular reason but it does mean that I am able to think about more important things. Like what I am going to wear.

I've mentioned before that I work in a pretty straight-laced profession. And while there are certainly a lot of people in my workplace that dress very conservatively, I tend to take a more relaxed approach.

This normally suits me just fine, right now I am in the mood to up the game a little bit. At least for a few days until it all just seems too hard and I go back to my old ways.

Because, while I know I should probably dress like this:

Source: www.iamnotasupermodel.com
What I really feel like wearing is something more like this:

Source: www.deviantart.net

Source: www.rebelrebelantistyle.blogspot.com 
Source: www.sugarscape.com
Starting tomorrow though I am going to at least try to look more professional. Wear a suit or two. Maybe a blouse even (although also maybe not).

These are the kinds of looks I am thinking I could handle and not feel like too much of a cookie-cutter office worker:

Source: www.delimitedaddiction.com

Source: www.huffpost.com

Source: www.justjared.com
(Stella - not Kate. Obviously.)
Source: mlejit.com

Source:www.onsugar.com

Source: www.thekooples.com


Usually this mood passes me by pretty quickly but I will try it for at least a week and will post my photos up here to keep me accountable.

Wish me luck, you guys!!!

No comments: