Thursday, January 12, 2012

The spoils of shopping - day four

So not an outfit today (I was wearing a new pair of jeans that I bought in the States but that is hardly worthy of a photo!) - instead I thought I would show you all an amazing piece of jewellery that I picked up at a market in Chelsea that I wore to work today.




It is a little handmade silver skull cuff that neatly fits around the top of my ear (no piercing required).

I got incredibly excited when I found this because, while I love the idea of wearing statement earrings with my short hair, I can't wear them because my ears just never took to being pierced. It was like they would never heal or something.

Anyway, this provides the perfect solution.

The designer, the adorable and talented Jade Chiu, makes a range of gorgeous jewellery and other accessories - check them out here on her website or Facebook page.

All of the pieces that she had at the market I went to were beautifully crafted and her designs are unique - a little surreal and very, very pretty. Honestly, I could have bought so many pieces from her. In fact I kind of wish I did now that I am back home.

Hmmm - I wonder if she posts to Australia...

No comments: